Intertextual Connections


Inside Out

Earlier, I knew what I wanted to write. I had it all summed up in my head with further reiteration to some others whom I have spoken to. I wanted to somewhat probably digest, vent, pour out my feelings and my thoughts to what has happened (another timely post on that later)

I was quickly reminded of Him.

I take this verse to heart tonight, Ecclesiastes 8:1 - How wonderful to be wise, to be able to analyze and interpret things. Wisdom lights up a person's face, softening its hardness (NLT).

I truly believe that the Lord has begun (which gives me hope) the work in me and is now continuing (I see the changes) to shape me through the various situations, the people that I have been talking to. I am very encouraged by their friendship and also their contribution to my growing moments this year. I also rest assured, that God is speaking to me through them.

And in my solitude, as I seek, I find the peace and understanding that His hand is at work in my life. Now, I just have to keep this desire and passion without letting it lose its grip. For I know the slippery slope catches on real quick.

:: For by every prayer, the fulfillment of addressing every possible and impossible concern is nourished by the Spirit which prompts the trust and patience, that God is working; from the inside out.

Be Thou my vision
O Lord of my heart
Be Thou my wisdom
And Thou my true Word
Be Thou my battle shield
Riches I heed not
Nor man's empty praise
Thou and Thou only
First in my heart
HIgh King of heaven
My victory won

Labels:

2 Responses to “Inside Out”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I can only say I was reflected by that song, too. :D (more like a wake up call)  

  2. # Blogger rizumu

    Amen :)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.